Changes in market;
1 Virtual agents; we need the environment.
2. Wider disparity in production from top to bottom producers.
3. Demise of classified ads and personal promotion.
4. Multi-level marketing companies and low fees.
5. Brokers over-paying commissions.
6. Lack of communication between agents, clients, and prospects lowest ever. USAA Today: 2010 is the year we stopped talking to each other
7. Less agents, 50pct
8. Home no longer biggest asset
9. Consolidation of companies. 30% less.
Two things not changed:
1. Still independent contractors,
2. Still have developed sales skills.