We All Have 168 Hours In A Week
11 weeks have passed since Jan 1st
During those 1st few weeks we outlined what we wanted to accomplish in 2012
Are you where you planned to be?
Are you happy with your effort?
Are you happy with your production?
I am always studying what makes great people great
What makes Top producers top producers?
What makes Winner’s, winners.
One of the things I have learned is that
If someone has achieved more than you
it is not usually because they are better than you or smarter than you..
it is because they have found the strategy for success
Maybe someone told them the strategy
Maybe they read it somewhere
Maybe they just knew
But know this they have some of it figured out and they are implementing the system
the system is not a secret
It does not take a college degree to follow it
What they have learned you can learn ….what they use to succeed with you can succeed with, as long as you learn and implement the strategy
Let’s write down what some of the commonalties are
The commonalities of these successful people are the following
- They are better trained; they understand the importance of spending time learning; how many books have you read?
- They focus on their goals; they know; they need a crystal clear direction and purpose for their life; What do they want from this year?
When do they want it by? Why do they want it?
- They Have a high desire to achieve; They are driven to succeed they will not be denied
- They have discipline. They get up early they do their job they do what they say there will do
- They do the things that have to be done even if they don’t want to
- They have the courage to do what they don’t like to do
- They have strong commitments to learning how to handle objections
- They have a willingness to get out of their comfort zones; They get comfortable with being uncomfortable
- They replace old habits with new productive ones; Yes previewing is boring yet they do it anyway
- They have a detailed plan and follow it
- They practice constantly
- They maximize the use of their time; When they are at work they work
When at home they are at home
- They have a productive attitude not just a positive one
- They set time dead lines and don’t quit on them; They work on controlling their emotions (not a lot of drama in a top producers life diet exercise prospecting
- They are honest with themselves; Have the ability to laugh at themselves; They keep things simple
- Looking for a way to expand there thinking
This week matters
We all have 168 hours in the week
Some people achieve an enormous amount with in those hours
some do little more than eat and sleep.
What will you do this week
How will you spend them?
What changes will you make?
What actions will you take to move your life forward?
Don’t worry about what you have not done; Let’s take advantage of the week ahead of us
How many 5-5- 10 days with you complete?
Will you participate in the phone blitz this week and will you stay for the entire time?
Will you participate in the door blitz this week?
What script with you commit to learning this week?
let’s go out and make this your most productive week ever